Acquisition Assistant – English
- University Degree in Economics. Candidate can also be a student.
- Experience in a similar position for minimum of 1 year
- Good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- English Level at a Advanced Level
- Very good analysis and synthesis skills
- Initiative & Proactive attitude
- Collect and analyze internal and external data to prepare future actions of the acquisition team.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers. Coordinate the agenda for meetings between members of the management team with the suppliers, if necessary.
- Writes the commercial correspondence and provides maintenance to the document archive within the department.
- Validates invoices with suppliers, as stated in the contracts
- Hired candidate will be part of the commission responsible for handling the inventory within the company.
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses;
- Annual fixed bonuses;
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee;
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers;
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office;
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform;
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment;
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania.
- Lunch vouchers;