We are looking for Expert Technicians (Mechatronics/Mechanics). The Experts see the broader picture through:
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand and analyze;
- Complex Problem Solving – identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Providing the expert link between garages, service partners and customer service partners. Prove your industry expertise across electrical, mechanical, and computer technologies through solving challenging mechanical issues (without getting your hands dirty).
- Completed education as a Mechatronics or Mechanics technician or comparable experience in the automotive industry;
- Strong customer support orientation;
- Excellent language skills in Italian or Spanish;
- Good level of English language;
- An organized style of work paired with communication talent;
- Thorough knowledge of the automotive industry;
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Support for garages and service partners on behalf of one of the largest German automotive group;
- Answering inquiries about the diagnosis of technical defects on the vehicle;
- Ensuring optimal advice by phone and in writing;
- Complete support of service cases.
What we offer
- Integration with an international team in a multicultural environment;
- Opportunities to grow and develop;
- Intensive induction period and training from the outset;
- Attractive rewards and benefits.
More about us and the job: